MULTI TERRAIN LOADERS
Skid steer power and versatility with traction and light footprint of rubber tracks.
The CAT B-Series 3 Multi Terrain Loaders feature suspended undercarriages for lower ground pressure and superior traction. Spacious, ergonomic operator station and easy-to-use pilot operated joystick controls keep you comfortable throughout the work day. High performance power train, advanced hydraulic system, traditional CAT reliability and a wide range of CAT Work Tools improve your productivity in the toughest working conditions.
CAT Multi Terrain Loader Highlights
- Unique rubber track undercarriage delivers low ground pressure so you can work on sensitive surfaces and in soft underfoot conditions.
- Spacious, sealed and pressurized cab on the C-Series models provides a comfortable work environment.
- Adjustable seat-mounted controls and an available air ride seat on the C-Series keep you comfortable throughout the work day.
- Wide range of operating capacities and attachments, high horsepower and strong performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
- When working in harsh ground conditions, consider a Compact Track Loaders. For jobs more suited for a wheeled machine, Caterpillar offers a complete line of Skid Steer Loaders.
|287C||Cat 287C Multi Terrain Loader||Download Brochure|
|247B||Cat 247B Multi Terrain Loader||Download Brochure|
|257B||Cat 257B Multi Terrain Loader||Download Brochure|
|277C||Cat 277C Multi Terrain Loader||Download Brochure|
|297C||Cat 297C Multi Terrain Loader||Download Brochure|