COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
The new CAT C-Series Compact Track Loaders lead the industry in operator comfort, performance and versatility. Inside the spacious operator station, feel the superior comfort of a sealed and pressurized cab. Adjustable seat mounted controls and an available air ride seat keep you comfortable throughout the work day. Low ground pressures, increased rated operating capacities, higher horsepower and excellent drawbar performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line. The new CAT C-Series Compact Track Loaders features a suspended steel undercarriage for smooth ride and productivity in a variety of conditions.
- Fully suspended steel undercarriage delivers the smoothest ride and better material retention.
- Standard two-speed lets you move material more efficiently around the jobsite.
- Spacious, sealed and pressurized cab provides a comfortable work environment.
- Adjustable seat-mounted controls and available air ride seat for comfort throughout the work day.
- Wide range of operating capacities and attachments, high horsepower and strong performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
- When working on sensitive surfaces requiring the lowest ground pressures in the industry, consider a Multi Terrain Loader. For jobs more suited for a wheeled machine, Caterpillar offers acomplete line of Skid Steer Loaders.
|259B||Cat 259B Series 3 Compact Track Loader||Download Brochure|
|279C 289C||Cat 279C, 289C Compact Track Loader||Download Brochure|
|299D||Cat 299D Compact Track Loader||Download Brochure|
|299D XHP||Cat 299D XHP Compact Track Loader||Download Brochure|